Sunday, April 12, 2009

What kind of vitamins that will help me remember more? is ginkgo biloba effective? im not sure about the name

I%26#039;ve had a memory problem most of my life. I%26#039;ve found a few things that have helped my memory, as well as my mental cognition, not to mention all the customers that tell me how much they help their memory.





Yes, Ginkgo Biloba is effective and is actually one of the most common and popular products for brain health. However, you can also try Acetyl L-Carnitine, Phosphatidylserine, Fish Oil, Vinpocetine, Huperzine A, Bacopa Monnieri (or Monniera), or Alpha-GPC. Those are the most popular products for memory and brain support that help a LOT of different people.





Aside from pills, you can always do mental exercises, too. Playing games (like the children%26#039;s game %26quot;Memory%26quot;) or using memory tricks (mnemonic devices, etc) can also help to work the pathways in your brain that are responsible for memory.

What kind of vitamins that will help me remember more? is ginkgo biloba effective? im not sure about the name
I actually like ginkgo a lot, and it has helped me. it%26#039;s expensive so i don%26#039;t take it on a continuous basis, but i did take it in high school and college when i had a lot of stuff to study for.





a multivitamin every day should help you to focus in general.
Reply:Yes


Gingko has a good reputation as a mental stimulant and is said to slow the progress of memory loss.





Give it a go


Also try Ginseng - you can often get both in one tablet



finance

No comments:

Post a Comment