Monday, April 13, 2009

Do over the counter remedies work for Menopause?

I am having a terrible time with this Menopause thing and wanted to know if anyone out there has experienced these over-the-counter remedies instead of taking hormones subscribed by the drs? I don%26#039;t want to go that route for I have a high percentage of cancer, heart disease, high blood pressure, etc.. in my family as it is, so figure I don%26#039;t need anymore added on at this point. I already deal with diabetes (boarder-line), and heart disease, so would like to stay clear of them. I realize that each one acts differently on everyone person but thought I would get some advice.





Here is a list of some:


Black Cohosh


Red Clover


St.John%26#039;s Wart


Ginkgo


Thanks for listening.

Do over the counter remedies work for Menopause?
why not use an all natural health product for menopause symptoms, it is also safe and effective like those natural remedies. Try Hot Flash Freedom, these product won%26#039;t let you suffer form any harmful side effects and specially to those scary diseases.



dental

No comments:

Post a Comment