Monday, April 13, 2009

Once you start taking things like neuro ps to help mental function, do you develop a dependence?

maybe %26quot;dependence%26quot; isn%26#039;t the right word. you know how you can get endorphins flowing from drugs, etc. and once you get a rush of them, it is hard to achieve the same feeling with the same amount later (like decensatization -sp?) so does the same things happen for mental performance supplements like b-12, neurops, ginkgo biloba, ginseng, etc.??? lots of people say they notice a difference when they stop taking these things, but does that mean that they really helped them or they just are having a hard time without them because their brain got used to them?

Once you start taking things like neuro ps to help mental function, do you develop a dependence?
I was taking B-12 and magnesium among other things and I had to stop for three weeks and the first couple of days were totally horrible. So I don%26#039;t know but I%26#039;m pretty sure they do help because I%26#039;ve noticed that since I%26#039;ve stopped taking them I%26#039;ve had trouble keeping my priorities straight and staying motivated.



skin disease

No comments:

Post a Comment