Sunday, April 12, 2009

What is good for improving memory that does not interfere with my high blood pressure?

I have been noticing a very noticeable loss of my memory.


It is getting worse day by day.


I have heard a lot about Ginkgo Biloba. Does it affect high blood pressure? Has anybody tried Ginkgo Biloba? Please tell me about your experience.


Thanks.

What is good for improving memory that does not interfere with my high blood pressure?
Take 4 Omega 3 fish oil supplements, daily, replacing 2 of them with cod liver oil supplements, in the winter months, only. Reduce salt in your diet: eat more curries, hot %26#039;n%26#039; spicy, and sweet %26amp; sour meals. View page 41, at www.ezy-build.net.nz/~shaneris on memory improvement.
Reply:hullo


ginko biloba is a herbal medicine used mainly in cases of dementia of Alzheimer type, i doubt you are one, if so, then you should be examined by psychiatrist in order to get an official diagnosis, memory problems at young age are mostly related to depression.





Dr solo



dental

No comments:

Post a Comment