Sunday, April 12, 2009

Adhd treatment?

I%26#039;ve always considered myself one of the %26quot;self diagnosed%26quot; adhd sufferers. Recently at work I had severe troubles memorizing details. Out of desperation I tried self medicating with 25 mg Dhea, as well as ginkgo and ginseng suppliments. I hope my results aren%26#039;t a placebo effect. has anyone else had success with these supplements.

Adhd treatment?
I can%26#039;t speak to your specific question, but I have always wondered whether ADHD is possibly related to hypoglycemia (low blood sugar). Ginkgo and ginseng have stimulant effects, that may be encouraging the body to release sugar from the liver.





If you try a diet that is formulated for diabetics, and in 2 weeks you notice a lessening of the memory problems, then blood sugar may be involved somehow.





At my worst, before being diagnosed with chronic low blood sugar, I could not remember a 5 digit number for the time it takes to walk 3 yards.





Feel free to e-mail me if you wish, for more advice.



skin care product

No comments:

Post a Comment