Sunday, April 12, 2009

Leaving vitamins in car--really bad?

I accidentally left my vitamins and ginkgo biloba in my car today and it was a really hot day. I noticed that the pills in my ginkgo biloba and Q-10 bottles were stuck together. So I tried placing them in the freezer and no luck. I was wondering if the heat and/or freezer has really affected the potency of my vitamins. I had 5-htp, ginkgo biloba, alpha lipoic acid, vitamin c, and multivitamins left in my car.

Leaving vitamins in car--really bad?
yes the heat definately will effect them, i take alot of vitamins everyday and sometimes i take them out and forget to take them and my mum always tells me to throw them out if i leave them out for too long, because the heat takes away from the goodness! every bottle of vitamins says a specific storing temperature on the bottle...id definately just buy new vitamins, because with both the car and the freezer, the vitamins have probably lost alot of their benifits!



super nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment