Sunday, April 12, 2009

I want to take the Centrum vitamin. Am I too young?

Hi! So right now im kinda trying to convince my dad that Centrum isn%26#039;t bad for me in any way. I%26#039;m turning 15 in three months, and I want to take the original Centrum, but my dad thinks that i%26#039;m too young to take it. Any comments?





I am also thinking about take Centrum Performance, but then my dad also said no because aparently %26quot;Ginkgo%26quot; is too new, or there could still be somthing wrong with it. If someone could state there opinion that would be great. Thanks!

I want to take the Centrum vitamin. Am I too young?
I started taking Centrum - the regular one - when I was 12, and I never had any problems from it. I took it throughout high school and all the way into college.


I think it actually helped me a lot. I think it%26#039;s a great vitamin for adolescents to start with. A lot of the other stuff on the market has too much of everything in it.





I still take vitamins, but now I take Shaklee brand - they%26#039;re more expensive though, and might have more stuff in them than you need.





How about visiting a nutritionist and finding out what the best vitamin for your body would be? That seems like the safest bet.





But in general, I would highly recommend Centrum. In my opinion unless you live on a farm and eat fresh wholesome foods all day long, you absolutely have to take vitamins.





On a sidenote, make sure you drink enough water every day - your body needs enough water to process vitamins.





I kind of agree with your dad about the Gingko - I don%26#039;t think it%26#039;s too %26quot;new%26quot; ... because it%26#039;s been around in Chinese / eastern medicine for hundreds of years ... but I think that teens shouldn%26#039;t be taking ANY herbal supplements, because their bodies might be more sensitive to them and any possible problems from taking them.





p.s. Don%26#039;t take anything with Ginseng! It makes your heart race and makes you feel nervous.



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment